#3 Connal Road, Off Herbert Macaulay Way,
Yaba, Lagos. email@example.com
8:00am - 3:00pm
8:00am - 2:30pm
Every part of our school’s architectural design is a product of serious intellectual brainwork. Our world class facilities include the following:
1. A well-equipped Science Laboratory that makes the teaching of Science practical and simplified. Learning becomes real with the scientific equipment coupled with the Interactive White Board.
2. A Fine/Creative Arts Studio: Here, Arts and Craft is alive.
3. An up-to-date sound proof Music studio filled with musical equipment to cater for all families of music such as percussion, strings, woodwinds and brass and key board. At Blooming Greens School, Music is taught in such a way that every child has access to an instrument.
4. A well-stocked Library that is manned by a qualified librarian. Our library is equipped with both printed and e-books.
5. A tastefully furnished Health Bay with a qualified resident Nurse.
6. Biometric System of pupils and parents registration to facilitate safe pick up and computerized screening of visitors.
7. Array of Closed Circuit TV for continuous monitoring and surveillance of the entire facility and environ.
8. Specially built cafeteria headed by a seasoned professional chef to prepare pupils’ and staff meals
9. An adequately furnished Crèche facility
10. A modern language and Information Technology laboratory equipped with touch-screen computers, headphones and customized configured educational that allows the teacher to attend to individual pupil.
11. A standard onsite swimming pool.
12. Comfy air conditioned busses for school shuttle service with adequate computerized security apparatus.
13. Purpose built state of the art spacious well-ventilated fully air-conditioned classrooms.
14. A sports courtyard that provides a variety of sports and relaxation venues for staff and pupils alike.
16. Toilet Facilities (51) for the convenience of the pupils, staff and visitors alike.
17. Dedicated rooms for After School to cater for children whose parents’ schedules make it difficult to pick them on time.